Look familiar, this is a good one, eh?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

MOM

I woke up late and jumped out of bed.

I rushed to the basin to brush...... I did.

I looked up to check for white on my chin and there she was.

She looked back and smiled and then she winked.

She backed away from the sink and I saw her round full belly.

I gazed around and there I was........ sitting on the sofa.

She asked me why I seemed shocked.

I replied how complete she looked. She smiled and quietly said,
"I love you and always remember I was the happiest at this moment in my life."

She turned slowly and blew me a kiss and in a very soft voice whispered how
proud she was for me breaking the cycle. I blinked and my MOM was gone.

I always say that I love taking baths because it reminds me of being in my Mother's womb and that was simply the only time EVER that I felt safe.

The full circle of life.......... My Grandaughter. She would have been my mother's great grandaughter.

I gazed around the corner just in time to see you take your first toddler step.

You wavered across the floor with the sureness of a high stepper in a parade.
(Who would have thought?)

You tottered to the safeness of you Mommy's arms and fell with a thud.
You both giggled and the process started again. This time you weaved your way to me and we laughed together at your first bouncy steps.l

The morning was a complete success and you fell asleep swiftly when your head
hit your pillow. The baby smile was still fixed on your cute chubby little
face as you slept in the Angel's world of toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment